The emo style is becoming a rage among both boy and girls these days. If you really want to adopt this look, then the best way to do is to wear a black T-shirt. The jeans should be fitted along with a studded belt. The dark kohl also comes as a necessity of this look. The kohl should be quite thick near the eyes. If you really slosh it, then it will make your eyes look horrifying. Moreover, colored eyeliner would be a good idea with a colored T-shirt.
Emo makeup for girls
The whole essence of the Emo look is to appear funky. So, accessories like wristbands and fingerless gloves are a must. Even nail varnish can perfect this look for you if you are wearing exciting colors. Nail colors like blood red, jet black and silver are great for this look. You can even sport a nose ring or a stud for this look. To further make yourself look cool, go for a torn vintage denim blue or black jacket. The great ideas for this look are black ribbons tied on hair. The Emo look can also be accentuated if you are willing to support it with dark colored hair especially short hair with streaks.
Labels: Emo Makeup
Emo or anime? Blue hair on a female emo girl tends to indicate shyness or introversion, a correspondence which seems to have originated with Ami "Sailor Mercury" Mizuno from Sailor Moon.
Labels: Mix Color emo hairstyles
- painted or naturally black hair are necessary for cutting off exactly on half of forehead. It is desirable thick. Pieces ahead and side curls on ears and behind;
- whiskers should be indispensable;
- hair are necessarily disheveled and stick out every which way;
- hair on a nape also are tousled and raised;
- at will in a back part it is possible to cut off hair shortly enough and to make thorns by means of gel;
- a fragmentary slanting bang, probably, with a purple lock. The bang hangs down, closing one eye, and reaches a cheek;
- almost bleached person, lips pale, practically in tone to a skin, eyes brightly brought. It is possible even to represent on the person black paths from the imaginary cosmetics washed away by tears. And it is possible to finish a black pencil teardrops.
girls emo hair style
emo hair style
Labels: Tips on Emo hairstyles
blonde and black hairstyle- emo hair with side swept bangs
Emo hair styles for emo girls.
Gray or white black color is the trends this year. I love shine colors just like purple, red, brown, blue etc, but the gray is the latest emo hair trends. This girls layered medium length emo haircut looks so stylish, very cool ,right?