Red-Black layered hair with one red streak at the side/fringe. Excessive hairspray is recommended at the back to spike it up.emohaircutstyles.blogspot.com
Dude I think this is the hottest emo hair ever.
Red-Black layered hairstyle
emo boys Red-Black layered hair.
Black layered hair with one red streak at the side/fringe. Excessive hairspray is recommended at the back to spike it up.

Red highlight? it isnt a hilight, its a slice.
Ask for it to be point cut and choppy, Excessive hairspray is not neccesary, use a gel or a mousse when its wet, dry it all from underneith for root lift and once dry apply wax, then you only need a small amount of hairspray if any.

10 Comments:

  1. jamesosuarus said...
    thats fucking awesome, but is it possible to get a pic of the back please?:)
    Anonymous said...
    I KNOW THIS KID!
    Bradley Cantrell.
    Anonymous said...
    isn't that Greg Donaldson ? lol
    Anonymous said...
    umm no this is zach david brochard pettipas okay he is my boy friend :P im not even joking
    Anonymous said...
    Can someone tell me his REAL name because my friend is saying his her boyfriend and she said he died in a car crash wtf?! anyway she says his name is Kyle and Im telling everyone his fake so can you please give me is name Thanks ;)
    Anonymous said...
    it does not matter! this kid is clearly a wanker that has spent way to much time on his hair an taking photos of it.
    Raisume said...
    Omg!!! dude.... I think that emo guys with this style of hair look so Fucking hawt!!!!!!!lmao MUAH!!!!!
    ~Raisume~
    Anonymous said...
    Hey that's me. I didn't post my picture online for people to steal.
    Anonymous said...
    That's me...I didn't post my picture so people could steal it and say they know me or that they are me.
    emo kid said...
    omg
    he is so fucking hot
    fit ass
    xoxo

Post a Comment